The printable registration form on this site may be used by either mailing the completed form to FCPRD at 107 N. Kent Street, Winchester, VA 22601, or by bringing it to our main office at the same address, between 8 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. No registration will accepted without payment.
For information concerning registration for the basicREC program, click here.
1. No registration will be accepted without payment. If participant has allergies or needs other accommodations, please indicate at registration.
2. If you are registering someone from a different address, you must use a separate form. Feel free to copy this form as needed or download a form from our web site.
3. Participants must register prior to the start of all programs or by the registration deadline if one is specified in the program information.
4. We will make every effort to notify participants if we must cancel a program. FCPRD shares facilities with Frederick County Schools and must cancel programs when these facilities are not available. For updates call 540-665-5678 and select "3" for cancellations, or visit the web site at www.fcprd.net and click on cancellations.
5. Refunds will be given until a program begins to the registering household; however, a 20% administrative charge will be deducted. In the case where goods and/or services have been purchased (i.e. tickets, transportation costs, deposits, reservation charges) participants may not be given a full refund. In most cases, household accounts will be credited (100%) in lieu of a cash refund. No refunds or household credits will be approved after the start of a program. Separate fees apply for withdrawal from basicREC, CAMP basicREC and kinderREC. Refer to the parent handbook available or call the main office for full details.
6. Participants must be picked up by the program ending time. Late pick up fees apply: $15 for the first 15 minutes or any portion thereof; $2 per minute over 15 minutes.
7. Returned checks are assessed a $35 NSF fee. Your account may be forwarded to the County Treasurer's Office for collection if your account is not paid in full.
8. Registration deadlines: There is no guarantee of acceptance into a program after a registration deadline passes. Registration wail lists may or may not be available.
9. If your child will need to self-administer medication during any FCPRD program please call the main office at (540) 665-5678 prior to registering