GIS Paper Map Services
Custom maps will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any requests that require map production or data creation beyond the scope of existing County resources will be charged an additional fee for production time. The requesting agent will be charged a set rate of $15.00 per hour (one hour minimum) for the amount of time it takes a GIS technician to complete the request. Please note this fee is in addition to the paper media fee, provided hard-copy prints are requested. A GIS staff member will provide the requesting agent an estimate of production time, associated cost, and expected completion date at the time an order is placed.
If you would like to request a custom map, please email a GIS staff member or call (540) 665-5614.
|24"x30" Tax Maps
|24"x36" Building Plans
Currently the GIS Department produces paper product in 20 lb. bond only. We do not carry stock or supplies for the production of Mylar, plastic film, card stock, 26 lb., 40 lb., or photo grade media.
Downloadable Paper Maps
Below is a list of printable maps organized into categories. Some of these are high resolution and large print size PDFs, so we offer them as .zip file downloads. Once the file is finished download, simply extract or unzip the compressed file to view the PDF.
- Amended Comp Plan Maps
- 2030 Comp Plan Appendix I Maps
- Archived 2030 Comp Plan Maps
- Agricultural and Forestal Areas
- Airport Support Area
- Civil War Battlefield and Sites
- Community Facilities and Services
- Conservation Easement Areas
- Developmentally Sensitive Areas
- Eastern Frederick County Long Range Use Plan
- Eastern Frederick County Road Plan Map
- Eastern Frederick Road Plan Cross Sections Map
- Eastern Frederick Road Plan Existing Conditions, Functional Classifications Map
- Frederick County Schools
- Geophysical Characteristics
- Major Watershed Drainages
- Physical Characteristics
- Possible Historic Districts
- Potential Neighborhood Village and Urban Center Locations
- Potential New County Park Locations