GIS Paper Map Services
Custom maps will be assessed on a case by case basis. Any requests that require map production or data creation beyond the scope of existing County resources will be charged an additional fee for production time. The requesting agent will be charged a set rate of $15.00 per hour (one hour minimum) for the amount of time it takes a GIS technician to complete the request. Please note this fee is in addition to the paper media fee, provided hard-copy prints are requested. A GIS staff member will provide the requesting agent an estimate of production time, associated cost, and expected completion date at the time an order is placed.
If you would like to request a custom map, please email a GIS staff member or call (540) 665-5614.
|24"x30" Tax Maps
|24"x36" Building Plans
Currently the GIS Department produces paper product in 20 lb. bond only. We do not carry stock or supplies for the production of Mylar, plastic film, card stock, 26 lb., 40 lb., or photo grade media.
Downloadable Paper Maps
Below is a list of printable maps organized into categories. Some of these are high resolution and large print size PDFs, so we offer them as .zip file downloads. Once the file is finished download, simply extract or unzip the compressed file to view the PDF.
- 2035 Comp Plan Appendix I Maps
- 2035 Comp Plan Appendix II Maps
- Archived 2035 Comp Plan Maps
- Agricultural and Forestal Districts
- Airport Support Area
- Civil War Battlefields and Sites
- Eastern Frederick County Long Range Land Use Plan
- Eastern Frederick County Road Plan
- Eastern Frederick County Road Plan Cross Sections
- Eastern Frederick County Road Plan Current Needs Projects
- Frederick County Road Plan Existing Conditions
- Major Watershed Drainages
- Possible Historic Districts
- Potential Neighborhood Village and Urban Center Locations
- Potential New County Park Locations
- Potential New School Locations
- Sensitive Natural Areas
- Sewer and Water Service Area, Urban Development Area, and Water and Sewer Lines
- Transfer of Development Rights
- Tuscarora Trail