Patients are not billed for ambulance transport. We only bill your insurance.
Below you will find information regarding what we charge for EMS Transport services. You will also find information on items you may receive in the mail. Occasionally we are not able to obtain your insurance information or a signature at the time of transport. If that should happen you will receive a form in the mail with instructions on how to provide that information to us.
Our current third party billing company is Intermedix:
1105 Schrock Road Suite 610, Columbus OH 43229
PO Box 7414 Merrifield, VA 22116. You may also update your insurance information online at www.intermedix.com/billpay.
Ambulance Fee Schedule:
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Transport Emergency Base Rate - $450.00
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Transport Non-Emergency Base Rate - $431.00
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Transport Non-Emergency Base Rate - $512.00
- Advanced Life Support (ALS) Transport Emergency Base Rate - $550.00
- Advanced Life Support, Level 2 (ALS2) Transport Base Rate - $768.00
- Mileage (per loaded mile, from pickup location to hospital) - $11.00