Frederick County prepares three financial reports.
- Quarterly Financial Newsletter
- to present current revenue and expenditure information and summary Finance Committee action along with recent project updates, new initiatives and County accomplishments
- Popular Annual Financial Report (PAFR)
- to summarize and simplify the presentation of information contained in the (CAFR)
- Comprehensive Annual Financial Report (CAFR)
- to provide citizens, investors, grantor agencies, and other interested parties with reliable financial information about the County
In addition to the Frederick County detailed budget document, a summarized guide is published.
- Citizens' Guide to the Budget
- to give citizens an understanding of the budget process and the final budget approved by the Frederick County Board of Supervisors
- Community Profile
- contains regional demographic and economic characteristics and trends, as well as regional education characteristics